Facilitating a requirements discovery workshop for Action for Children
When Action for Children appointed an agency to develop their website (a process which we had helped them with), they asked us to facilitate a workshop with the 20+ people who would make up the wider project team.
- We planned and facilitated a workshop to explore and agree website requirements. The meeting brought together for the first time:
- internal stakeholders from a number of different teams;
- the chosen website agency;
- other relevant agencies (for example, direct marketing).
- We liaised with the workshop venue regarding the practical details:
- room layout
- equipment etc.
- We organised and ran a day full of interactive activities which enabled all participants to articulate their expectations for the new website.
“This day was well executed and was ranked highly by participants. The day was fun – and Susie made a complex technical subject accessible for all.” Richard Saunders, E-marketing manager, Action for Children