Action for Children – Website Redesign Project
Action for Children hired us to act as consultants during their website redesign project. We undertook 3 tasks for them over a 6-month period:
- Researching possible website agencies
- Managing the agency selection process
- Running a requirements discovery workshop
- We identified possible agencies able to develop CMS-based websites.
- We invited the agencies to respond to a top-level request for proposals.
- We evaluated the proposals.
- We produced a report & a PowerPoint presentation to be used as a basis for shortlisting companies. Both were written for a non-technical audience.
“The quality of Susie’s work was excellent and she provided, on time, a good evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of each submission with clear recommendations.” Richard Saunders, E-marketing manager, Action for Children
- We edited the high-level requirements document.
- We produced a tender invitation pack.
- We managed the tender process.
- We facilitated a stakeholders meeting where the responses were scored and a decision was made.
“Again, Susie’s work was of a very high quality. She showed very good attention to detail, her written work was of a high quality, as were her interpersonal skills. Susie provided a clear and simple framework for non-technical people to make a decision.” Richard Saunders, E-marketing manager, Action for Children